We have some fantastic news: Performance Elite will be reopening on Monday 27th July! A massive thank you to everyone who has supported us through these difficult times. We really can’t wait to open our doors and welcome you back!
In order for things to run as smoothly as possible during this next step, we ask that you kindly work with us to uphold certain measures that have been put in place to help protect our members and coaches. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact the team.
How it will work:
- A maximum of 6 people will be allowed on the gym floor at any one time.
- All members must use the hand sanitising units provided when entering and exiting the club.
- New signage and markings have been laid out to help maintain social distancing in accordance with government guidelines. We ask that all members kindly observe these.
- Members will be required to book in with their coach and may attend fixed sessions only.
- Basic members can book a time slot via email or by messaging: firstname.lastname@example.org / 07931781452
- If members feel unwell or are exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19, we ask that they please act responsibly and remain at home.
- We will continue to assess the situation throughout August and will monitor how well this system works in practical terms. As guidelines change, we will be working hard to facilitate free access to the gym floor.
We hope you’re as excited to get back to the gym as we are, and we look forward to seeing you all very soon!